मुद्रा परिवर्तन करें
मूल मासिक रहने की लागत
साझा फ्लैट में किराया420
उपयोगिताओं का हिस्सा36
नमूना जीवन शैली लागत
फास्ट फूड कॉम्बो7
स्थानीय बियर का पिंट2
पोर्चुगल में अध्ययन करें
- Transit and short-term Schengen stay visa (type C) – for students who apply to a short study or language course that lasts a maximum of 3 months.
- Schengen National 'Long-stay' visa (type D) – for students who apply for an academic study degree.
- Portuguese residence permit for researchers - for non-EU nationals coming to Portugal to engage in post-doctoral research activities for longer than 3 months.
आपको किस प्रकार के वीज़ा की आवश्यकता है?
वीज़ा का नाम
C type visa; D type visa; Portuguese residence permit for researchers
कीमत और मुद्रा
The Portuguese student visa processing fee is around 170 EUR. The fee may be subject to change.
वीजा के लिए कौन आवेदन कर सकता है?
Students from EU/EEA countries do not need a visa to study in Portugal but should apply for a residence card on arrival (Autorização de Residência). This must happen within the first three months of arrival and can be done at the local council building.
Non-EU/EEA students wanting to study in Portugal will require a student visa and a residence permit. Visas must be obtained before traveling. Residence permits are applied for on arrival from the Portuguese Immigration and Borders Service (SEF).
Residents of some non-EU countries will not require a visa for short stays of less than three months and can enter Portugal freely with only a valid passport. There are more than 30 countries for whom this applies including the US, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
आप आवेदन कहां कर सकते हैं?
Portuguese embassy or consulate
You will need to apply for a Portuguese study visa with the Portuguese embassy or consulate in your home country.
आवेदन कैसे करें?
You can start the visa application process once you have received a university acceptance letter. The process is conducted at the Portuguese embassy or consulate in your home country - you will need to schedule a visa interview on their website, where you can also check the required documentation.
The documentation that you need for your visa application might entail the following:
- Your completed application form (downloaded from the website of your local Portuguese consulate)
- Two passport-sized photographs
- A passport that expires no sooner than three months after you return home
- A letter of acceptance from the educational institution that you plan to attend in Portugal
- Proof that you have the financial resources to support yourself during your stay
- Proof that you have purchased health insurance
- A purchased ticket to travel to Portugal
- Proof that you have made arrangements for accommodation once you arrive in Portugal
Some embassies/consulates may also request a criminal record certificate.
आपको कब आवेदन करना चाहिए?
After submitting your Portuguese student visa application, the approval process can take anywhere between one and three months to process, depending on which country you are applying from.
The length of your student visa depends on the length of your study program. All international students will need to apply for a residence permit within three months of arriving in Portugal, which will then be valid for one year. After a year, residence permits can be renewed for up to five years.
काम के अवसर
EU/EEA students are allowed to work in Portugal without any restrictions or time limits.
Students from outside the EU/EEA can work up to 20 hours/week or full-time during vacations.
घंटे प्रति सप्ताह
आपको इस प्रकार के वीजा की आवश्यकता क्यों है?
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- ISG Business & Economics School
- University of Porto School of Economics and Management
- University Fernando Pessoa
- Universidade Lusófona do Porto
- Instituto Superior de Contabilidade e Administração do Porto
- University of Algarve
- University of Poitiers
- Instituto Politécnico de Santarém
- University of Lisbon - Medfor
- Universidade de Évora